Gimmie Back My Freedom
Sunday, November 12, 2006
  Just catching up on my reading
I started this blog back in July with all good intentions. Then I stopped after a few posts and suddenly I've managed to find the time to post all this stuff. So, I'm just catching up on my reading.... Unlike this poor guy: Murder in Samarkand… Confiscated

It is utterly absurd to confiscate a book at an airport like that. I really don't know what Luton airport security were thinking. Really... I have no words to describe the utter ineptitude of the staff at Luton Airport.
 
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

Other Blogs

* You Blog, I Comment - A scrapbook of blogs I've commented on.

Archives
July 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / April 2007 /

* It's time!
* US Consul on Scottish Independence
* An independent scotland needs to be more business ...
* Which party is for you?
* Celebrate or Commiserate
* Interesting way to silence a cardinal
* Freedom of speech on the net
* The Israeli's Really Know How to Win World Support
* A generation that is independent of mind, confiden...
* The UK's Inconsistent Policy Towards the Middle East



Scottish Blogs

Powered by Blogger