Gimmie Back My Freedom
Sunday, July 23, 2006
  What I am going to do.
Do you ever feel that the government is taking a bit too much control. I firmly believe in things like liberty and freedom of expression. I believe that the government should be controlled on what they can do to curtail an individual's liberties. Freedom should not be taken away willy-nilly. There has to be a reason for it. It has to be in line with human rights.

Society should be tolerant of people with other beliefs - although maybe that's a bit of a tall order when you consider how intolerant some societies are.

Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.

This blog is going to reflect that.
 
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

Other Blogs

* You Blog, I Comment - A scrapbook of blogs I've commented on.

Archives
July 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / April 2007 /



Scottish Blogs

Powered by Blogger